It was another stupid idea of the jugged woman to think of a colour theme everytime there's a monthly morning meeting. And for the first time this year, it was YELLOW.
Sadly speaking, they looked really great in the photo, by the way. I will not publish the whole picture of the "yellow team" as I demand for a (ad) fee if her photo is being published in this blog. Mind you, this is NOT a breast enlargement blog-advertisement!!!
Anyway, I'd done a good job by cropping the photo and here it goes - the most loving pair of bestest friends I've ever met since I was born! Their friendship is a little odd. Not only to me but to many people in the office.
However, I don't wish to elaborate much on their ups-and-downs-plus-backstabbing-and-boyfriend-stealing-kinda-friendship. Let them have some privacy of their own, and sort the matters of their hearts by themselves. For the time being, we just stay out of the picture. LOL.
And because of this "unfortunate" photo, the flamingo couldn't accept the fact that the turtle has lost some kilos (minus the shell, of course!). Thanks to her karate sifu back in Japan.
And due to that also, their friendship was a little rocky and thus, the flamingo has decided to do some cycling just to be on par with the turtle. I just wonder how the flamingo cycles with a pair of wings. Weird, hor?

But never mind. I'm tired of writing about them. And frankly speaking, me too couldn't accept the fact that the turtle has lost some fats, till I lost my appetite to have lunch this afternoon. Hmmm. But who cares?
Malacca... here the Penguin comes!!!!!~
Sadly speaking, they looked really great in the photo, by the way. I will not publish the whole picture of the "yellow team" as I demand for a (ad) fee if her photo is being published in this blog. Mind you, this is NOT a breast enlargement blog-advertisement!!!
However, I don't wish to elaborate much on their ups-and-downs-plus-backstabbing-and-boyfriend-stealing-kinda-friendship. Let them have some privacy of their own, and sort the matters of their hearts by themselves. For the time being, we just stay out of the picture. LOL.
And because of this "unfortunate" photo, the flamingo couldn't accept the fact that the turtle has lost some kilos (minus the shell, of course!). Thanks to her karate sifu back in Japan.
And due to that also, their friendship was a little rocky and thus, the flamingo has decided to do some cycling just to be on par with the turtle. I just wonder how the flamingo cycles with a pair of wings. Weird, hor?
But never mind. I'm tired of writing about them. And frankly speaking, me too couldn't accept the fact that the turtle has lost some fats, till I lost my appetite to have lunch this afternoon. Hmmm. But who cares?
Malacca... here the Penguin comes!!!!!~

2 comments on "The "Yellow-minded"..."
aiyah...lose little bit only so much hoohah....
but anyway...who cares...now i muz make all of u more jealous...let me plan my next target. will think and sleep over it tonite.
btw, penguin has skipped 2 meals aleady ( lunch & dinner yesterday ). let's c how long the bird brain can keep it up for.
flamingo, u so skinny still complain wat?
Sigh...
Loosing a lil bit means so much u know.
I skipped because I was affected by that instance. And for the flamingo, I dun know which part of her is getting fatter.
She's not even a KFC chicken to begin with. Hah.
Post a Comment